Although most of the green equipment we see being worn by people are equipment crafted from dusk items, with the Frost City patch crafted equipments from frost items can also be green weapons. Although there are some materials which are normal drops, most materials needed to complete each equipment are dropped by boss monsters inside the holy mirror. Normal materials can be found in solo-mode while rare materials are dropped only in party-mode (campaign-mode). If you have no idea what solo or campaign mode is, check out the frost city holy mirror guide.
Just like the dusk equipment, you cannot craft a higher level of equipment if you dont have the sword soul, armor soul or accessory spirit (the equivalent of mold) which is a product when a low level equipment is broken down.
Sword soul/Armor Soul/Accessory Spirit
When you see a high level dusk equipment, you will always see this item: 1 Sword soul: xxxxxxxx or 1 Armor soul: xxxxxxxx or 1 Acc Spirit : xxxxxxxx where xxxxxxx is a name of a low level equipment. This means that when you break down that low level equipment, instead of getting source stones like ordinary equipment, you will get its soul.
You can break down an item via:
- Armors - Tailor
- Weapons - Ironsmith
- Accessories - Craftsman
Unlike the crafted equipment via the tailor, blacksmith or craftsman, these items are akin to gold equipment which can be crafted thru the holy furnaces and have almost fixed bonuses given. I say almost because some bonuses vary (example 7~8 means stat can be 7 or 8). The normal crafted equipment can be uber nice or downright trash.
- Item names are green or yellow.
- Complete magical defense on all armors and mdef accessories.
- Armors and weapons automatically have slot/s. (Min. 2 slots for Armors, Min. 1 slot for weapons)
- Yellow items are bound to the character once worn. You can move the item to the inventory and the banker but it cannot be dropped, traded nor sold to any NPC.
- Yellow items have the same default stats as the green items, but the bonuses for the yellow ones are better than their green counterparts.
These equipment can be crafted from the following furnaces found in the lower left corner of Dragon city or inside the Frost Temple.